Thursday, February 4, 2010

Type Of Discharge Before Menses Clear Watery Discharge 4 Days Before Period Normal?

Clear watery discharge 4 days before period normal? - type of discharge before menses

Is it normal, clear watery discharge 4 days before the time have? I never had before, dass

* I recently had a vaccination against influenza and vaccination against HPV.
* About 5 days I was with my friend and we had sex, but we decided, and he had a condom when we were just kidding.
-i was curious' m if someone had this kind of discharge before your time by

3 comments:

ndias95 said...

Many women do, that's normal. The doctor told me it is very common.

Ashley D said...

omg definitely not something wrong with you.

Peace. said...

It is normal, I get the same thing.

Do not worry, you're good!

Post a Comment