Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Reocurring Allergy On Lip Maybe A Health Problem?

Maybe a health problem? - reocurring allergy on lip

So I had these pains in my chest recently. It's really strange, because it just hurts my heart when physically moved, as if I were breathing heavily and coughing, or when I jump and land hard. It's not like reocurring one thing is constant and is displayed only when I things that touch my heart, do as examples. The pain is like the needle sensation in the middle of the left side of the chest, I asked myself and heard that there is probably a thing of the lung (allergies?) Has no meaning Who for me because it was in winter, when brought in Allergies of all kinds is also clear recently, my chest hurts sometimes different, or feel a little out of ... I do not know a better way to describe it. On another note, I'll probably see a doctor, since tThis is not the time to "Go see a doctor" thing is not necessary. I just want to know if anyone else has had this sorta thing, or if they know why. I'm just curious as to what could be, I suppose.

1 comments:

RS said...

Chest pain can be by various causes, like a heart problem, a pulled muscle or a pinched nerve in his back or neck (cervical spondylosis) or acid reflux. It is good that you go to the doctor because he / she is the best person for a correct diagnosis to give. Good luck!

Post a Comment