Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Clearblue Test Clear Blue Dots Positive Do You Think I Am Pregnant?

Do you think i am pregnant? - clearblue test clear blue dots positive

IVE felt so bloated, cramps for three days with a variable, back pain in the lower left corner. I often go to the bathroom and light and heavy target thick white stream. I had a dot of blood in my panties yesterday and I feel quite differently. its strange, was very nasally too little sleep and my nose. My last period was 10 / 6, and I'm super stable in the last year i havent changed, even for a few days. This is def the system and always know ovulating cramps and PMS is usually mild and sensitive to odors.
I am on my period and everything. even when it's wet. Whats going on. What do you think pregnant in May. I still have my days and began with 8 days to 12 days before my time.
I hope I am. In the TTC. My mother thinks I might.she have 4kids

Even the last race wouldnt be able to help me after my missed period, or at least 5 days before, I am not, but they said that 2 neg 15 days just made.
I also had indigestion for a week with a strange must normally jalapeƱos hate me, because, as they are warm and the texture

I had two Clear Blue Easy digital test and both were positive, and today I have found that all the blue veins visible through the skin

In still hesitant because it 4 days before my period of absence, but two of his curiosity. Is there a possibility that can not. and what is it? Percentage, a conservative estimate

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check your neck, just below the throat is like a hole. I think he means clavicular notch vein that we have a say if you see something, or jump means that you are pregnant, because I can not a woman that she is pregnant to believe. i used to C when she was pregnant only. But you go to the doctor to make sure UR. Good luck.

Post a Comment