Monday, February 1, 2010

Older Skidoo Tundra Should I Buy This Skidoo For $150 ?

Should i buy this skidoo for $150 ? - older skidoo tundra

I'm a girl - 14 ...
A friend of my father has an old snowmobile for sale and works well but requires a great job (the seat is in poor condition and a few small things)

He said he will give us $) are 150 instead of snowmobiles per employee ($ 600 + years like i dunno

I havent seen it yet, we soonnnn ....

Umm only average speed for the trails.
That is all ... and often not to ..

I have about $ 125 (his father said he could pay half or less)
I sell all my things Wii for $ 500 OBO.
And in saving for a laptop, but I skidoos too!
We have a lot of songs here - I do not know live in the city: P

I

4 comments:

Rayvin said...

If you run around the old snowmobiles were hard to kill. If last winter very cheap for a lot of fun. If the coming winter thats a bonus lasts

oktoberf... said...

It is a good price on a sled. The seat is easy to repair or replace. (black electrical tape works well). If it works well, collect and have fun. You need a license tag on him and also insurance if it is an OFSC.

Dillon said...

Your question does not make sense.

that buying a jet ski snowmobile, as a rule, but the mounting on the tracks? They confuse the normally ride jet-ski is not in the water on the earth = /

Helloooo... said...

So're visiting section Grindle and wants to buy a car for $ 150.00? It is completely mad?

Post a Comment