Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Make A Beehive Nappy Cake Wasn't Amy Winehouse Kinda Hot Back In 2004?

Wasn't Amy Winehouse kinda hot back in 2004? - how to make a beehive nappy cake

I have some pictures of his back in'04. He was a figure of Nice, which was somewhat similar to Beyonce, no tattoos, beehive.And layers was very pretty in the photo of her high school. Or do u want to vomit and crawl corner.It is a really sad how the crack cocaine and heroin, his LIFE.IT received no help now, shes gonna go Six Feet Under, ruined, like all singers with issues before it .

4 comments:

afsane r said...

Yes, I saw his picture before .. .. was beautiful, but now I feel sorry for him ..

Prajapati J said...

I am a big fan of Amy Winehouse songs are excellent .. His mistake, it is not just ugly. But it is not so bad. For me the beauty in her voice.

Belle said...

Yes, he looked healthier wayy time as it is today.

Miss CaLi GroWn said...

So we have to say no to drugs

Post a Comment