Wednesday, February 3, 2010

38l Bra Blog Where Can I Find A Sexy Supportive Bra In 38L(in US Size), Or 38HH(in UK Sizes)?

Where can I find a sexy supportive bra in 38L(in US size), or 38HH(in UK sizes)? - 38l bra blog

I've always been huge breasts, was the 6 Class is a C when I started, high school, DDD, I am surprised, and now a junior college, I'm fighting for my size to keep UK 38 M () arm. I have some sexy bras in 38 H, H, but it seems that the line ... Can anyone help? I am 20 years old. I do not wear bras, which make me look 70 to! I need a sexy bra 38L (U.S. sizes), or 38HH (UK) Size: (

3 comments:

norwegia... said...

I Bravissimo.com second and add brastop.com figleaves.com and barenecessities.com.

Let me be honest: the size, I know he can not get away with online ordering. I also have unusually large (28 ff), so I've purchased in my online bra for a few years. I know it is a big pain in the ass (especially now that Figleaves has ceased to offer return), but not much choice!

I would like to have on the list of lingerie shops around search, I also seem to a few cups of the United Kingdom but not H (HH) at Nordstrom, so try it. Where do you live? I know a store that stocks see from 28-56 AA-C, Zoƫ & Co. (link below), but they only have locations in RI and NH.

Good luck!

Pink_Lad... said...

Bravissimo.

peppermi... said...

There is always the possibility to order online. Look in places such as figleaves.com, herroom.com, bravissimo.com. They have a large selection and many styles. You can get good support bras in the shops. One thing I like about these sites helps large cups styles are very feminine, sexy and young people (in particular) Bravissimo. No need for a granny bra purchase.

If you really want and need a new bra, then you need to do something for them. You can not just sit and say that there is no shop nearby and online ... Well, I do not know. A bra does not miraculously in your underwear drawer. You want one, you need to do something. Apart from all the sites have great service (ordered several times myself) and the return. There are no problems with them.

Post a Comment