Friday, February 19, 2010

Imperia Online Pictures Can Someone Give Me The Recipe For Vanilla Rusks?

Can someone give me the recipe for vanilla rusks? - imperia online pictures

I'm going for my Christmas party dessert of Ukraine and one of my recipes do call for vanilla wafers. I looked online and it looks like whole wheat bread, but I know there are more than bread wheat in it. Here's a picture of vanilla cookies is below.

http://www.roland.ch/imperia/md/images/t ...

If it helps to know what I'm doing. I am a kartoplynka "Chocolate". Thank you for your help !!!!!

2 comments:

mattiest... said...

Rusk (Beskuit) Mark - in their coffee .....

INGREDIENTS
2 cups flour, raw
2 cups whole wheat flour (coarsely ground if possible)
Sugar 1 / 3 cup
½ teaspoon salt
2 v. tea baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup butter, melted
2 eggs
¾ cup butter
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
2 teaspoons pure almond extract

METHOD

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl combine dry ingredients.
2. Combine all liquid ingredients, pour into dry ingredients and stir until the dough is soft, like cookie dough.
3. Turn the dough onto a well floured board and roll or pat to about ½ inch thick.
4. Cut dough into rectangles about 2 by 4 inches. BakeCookies 2 cm apart on a greased baking sheet about 25 minutes until top is brown clear and easy.
5. But a little something to eat "soft" hot from the oven cookies. Loose Fill cookies on a baking sheet and keep them in the oven to 200 degrees during the day or night (12 hours) to dry.
6. Cookies must be stopped very dry and hard. Cool and store in an airtight container. The bread keeps weeks.

Hope this helps for your cake - the Reip I did not see, and it sounds fantastic!

If you feel the cake is too much work, one can probably pre-made one version, a specialty grocer Trader Joe's, Whole Foods or William Sonoma.

My thoughts said...

I think you can use any browser or lady fingers, vanilla wafers.

Post a Comment