Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pantyhose Forums Sanitary Belts: I Think I Found Out Why They Are So Popular Lately. Do You Want To Know?

Sanitary belts: I think I found out why they are so popular lately. Do you want to know? - pantyhose forums

There have been many recent announcements by the drive belt of the health message that women use it again in order to celebrate their notebooks. I am a user of tampons, but I spoke with three of my friends who has recently been with them and that's what she told me.

I am not selling it - but thought I would try this forum.

- Stay on your body, the underwear.
- Do not move - firm and secure.
- No, his body and pain eliminated.
Bonding - you are not yourself, because it is not sticky - just use the belt.
- Can new styles and features top of belt color.
- The pads are very thin and have little more to the belt.
- Can be worn without underwear, tights, if you wish.
- Ideal for night, day, sports, etc.

All were between 20 and say they would never sticky notes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment