Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ati Mobility Radeon 9000 (microsoft Corporation - Xddm) How Much Is This Laptop Worth?

How much is this laptop worth? - ati mobility radeon 9000 (microsoft corporation - xddm)

I have to sell a laptop, what I want, too. I bought a couple of years. Now I want to buy a new one, but first I am glad to sell it. It is a Dell Inspiron 600m. Everything is fully functional and it still works very well.

Information System:

Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600)
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A16
Processor: Inter (R) Pentium (R) CPU 1.60GHz
Memory: 256 MB RAM

If you tell me how this laptop is a value that would be great. Also, if you want more information let me know.
There are 11 hours - 4 days to respond.

There's also WiFi capable, you can burn CD's, and has a DVD player. The ATI Mobility Radeon 9000th I have the charger too. Hope this helps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment