Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Colorado Landlord Is It The Landlord/management's Job To Get Rid Of Pests In Colorado?

Is it the landlord/management's job to get rid of pests in Colorado? - colorado landlord

I moved into an apartment in Denver / Glendale Less than a week. I signed a lease for six months. The lease has no control of the pest. That's what I spent: 25 + dead cockroaches in my first three days here. My apartment was treated Thursday, but later I found and killed nine of the night.
I have mosquito bites from the bed in the legs, arms, chest and face.

The administration is trying to say that I have brought with them, but I had to see the cockroaches, as it seemed to find it. I've never had bedbugs. I am not at home living on the distance and talk with management / other tenant is a constant problem, which are not fixed.

When he showed the apartment that was in the course of the day, and she said there were "some mistakes from time to time, no pests. I know I should have asked, but I have no experience with it.

Is this as a breach of the lease? If not, how about my contract and not the fee?

0 comments:

Post a Comment