Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Coloring Permed Hair Hair Products For Colored & Permed Hair. Help ! !?

Hair products for colored & permed hair. help ! !? - coloring permed hair

Hello, I have my hair color and permanent, only the bottom (an integral part of Japanese ceramics) 3 days. My problem is that now I'm afraid to wash my hair wouldnt be later rolled back the hair from the same curvature and bubbly before. Today I think of the shins of the bank and get all the products that I needed.

1. Shampoo and conditioner (I buy hair dyed or permed?) - My stylist recommended alls OFT Redken. ASIENCE is good?

2.leave treatment. (what is good?)

3. Unraveling. Use the ... What is good?

4. I need a tonic. So which brand is good. (EVI less hair) on my scalp

5 .... What else?

6. Ive curlers, but used his finger to a better curl ur BCK?

thnx ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment