Saturday, January 9, 2010

Obesity Support Are There Any Morbid Obesity Online Support Groups?

Are there any morbid obesity online support groups? - obesity support

I searched high and low for an online support group for morbid obesity, but all other websites I've found is surgery.
I am morbidly obese, and I want to find really or together with my situation. I am always athletic, but I'm in the types of activities that I am because of my size and the associated pain is not limited. I know there are a lot of weight classes, but I want something more, if more than 250 books, but want to start training or chat online to find partners, etc. I am not in the same group that 200 pounds trying to lose weight.

Ideas?

1 comments:

Sabrina said...

Spark People has tons of different people in different sizes, etc. There are support groups for the existence of more than 200 people, including 300 pounds or more. There is also a wealth of information about nutrition and exercise, and you can create a profile that is similar to Facebook and invite people who are creating around his weight (or if you want) and profile them with friends.

Post a Comment