Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Pc Backgrounds What Is The PC Equivalent To IMOVIES?

What is the PC equivalent to IMOVIES? - christmas pc backgrounds

I still have a collection of pictures and videos, which I think would be a great gift for our team. I want a program that will do the editing, Dubb music noise, fade in / out, different backgrounds and frames, etc. I do not know where to start.

I have a friend, iMovie, and their CD is amazing, to be used (they said it was) so easy to use. However, with a PC that is not an option for me. Another friend is using Pinnacle, but it is a techno-guru, and can not understand. The more complex and detailed, the better. So I do not think I know whether it is a good option for me.

One point to know is that I would be easy to use, if it handle too heavy or too long, I'm frustrated and lose interest. If possible, I would like to use to make gifts for Christmas.

Any advice would be very grateful. You also know if there is a way to "prove" the program before actually buying?

Thank you very much!

3 comments:

chrisras... said...

Windows Movie Maker. It is free with most Windows operating systems.

eaengber... said...

Why do not you ask your friend with iMovie, if they could make a Saturday or Sunday to help with this project? I'm pretty sure that the CD will be able to be run on Windows, even if they created in the operating system from Apple.

Yes, most sellers who do this kind of test versions of software offerings, but is unlikely to provide enough functionality to what you want. Trial versions of these programs often come with limited functionality, and rarely you can enjoy it interesting, without paying.

M. Mac said...

We can only Apple software that is easy to use and powerful when you buy a Mac

Mr. Mac

Post a Comment