Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Auto Paint Polishing How Do I Remove Spray Paint From The Panels Inside My Car?

How do i remove spray paint from the panels inside my car? - auto paint polishing

I have spray paint, I bought a parts store to the panels in my car to paint. Parts are for what happened, syringes, and then again now I have the car and I am removing paint Seling removable. I tried paint thinner and thinner, but also does not work. My mother said, trying to rub steel wool. What product used to break the color?

5 comments:

CRIs A said...

I think it would be a good idea to use a paint stripper .. not at least make you suffer more .... Good luck!

wildmann... said...

The best thing now to the parts of automobile parts right color.Some repaint / paint stores have a variety of interior paint for this purpose, called brand.Using SEM solvent to remove the last paint is not a good idea and will probably not very good.

wildmann... said...

The best thing now to the parts of automobile parts right color.Some repaint / paint stores have a variety of interior paint for this purpose, called brand.Using SEM solvent to remove the last paint is not a good idea and will probably not very good.

wildmann... said...

The best thing now to the parts of automobile parts right color.Some repaint / paint stores have a variety of interior paint for this purpose, called brand.Using SEM solvent to remove the last paint is not a good idea and will probably not very good.

Saddler said...

Steel wool will also reappear. If you do not plan to use paint thinner, paint the rest of the food and the material in Neath. Go to Home Depot to look around, while removing paint elements. Talk to someone in the department of painting, I'm sure you can help. Respraying I choose the color you want.

Post a Comment